- Coway DSC Bandung
- Logistics and Warehouse Operations
- Entry Level / Staff, Senior Staff
- Engineering, Computer, Engineering, Industrial, Engineering, Transportation, All
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Sequis Tower Lt. 17, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 71, RT / RW 005/003
- Minimum of a diploma degree in related field.
- Deep understanding at WH Operations Activity
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in Warehouse & Logistics Management
- Placement for Bandung
- Communication / Interpersonal
- Warehouse Management System
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel or Google sheet & ERP system.
- Knowledge in Excel formulas
Monitoring overall Warehouse (WH) operations in order to maximize efficiency and productivity in supporting sales activity and company business strategy
- Controlling warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
- Perform daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Support daily operations for Cody/ST and CT activity to provide the goods needed.
- Ensure all items released corresponding to WH Standard Operating Procedure
- Assess new inventory to ensure it is ready for shipping or delivery
- Ensure accurate product inventory align between system and physically.
- Arrange all items based on its category and movement frequency
- Regularly generating detailed update reports to HQ
About the Company