Executive Credit Analyst
PT Coway International Indonesia
- Coway Headquarter
- Administration, Collections, and Credit / Loan
- Senior Staff
- Business Administration (Finance), Accounting, Economics
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Sequis Tower Lt. 17, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 71, RT / RW 005/003
- Bachelor Degree from reputable University in Economics, Business, Finance, Statistics or related fields.
- Experience as Credit Analyst, Credit reviewer in leasing/banking company.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Retail.
- Having Financial analysis skills.
- Familiar and able to read financial statement
Kind and Length of Experience:
- Proven work experience as a credit analyst.
- Proficiency in statistical tools and financial software.
- Up to date with legal issues, compliance, and market risk.
- Strong ability to analyze cash flow, leverage, guarantees, and customer strength.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies data.
- Conduct analysis for prospective client including client basic information financial condition and financial statement trends on a case by case basis.
- Checking the validity, accuracy of customer data, as presented by Sales Department.
- Provide recommended terms and conditions based on credit analysis procedure.
- Asses credit worthiness of existing or prospective customer.
- Determine in depth the level of risk involved.
- Analyze data carefully and produce clear and objective reports.
- Identifying and reporting potential risks related to credit applications quickly and accurately.
- Providing recommendations related to credit risk analysis and assessment.
- Present the analysis, findings, and recommendations to management , routinely monitor credit payment related to compliance with credit policies and guidelines
- Adhere to credit guide lines & policy (OJK Regulation and BI Regulation)
About the Company
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM